How can you Help Someone who Purchased a Property and was Misled by the Seller?

real estateIn many cases unfortunately, the buyers have been misrepresented by the sellers in the purchase of their major asset, their home. Here at Murphy and Fay, we can help you with that process. It’s important that you contact us as soon as you can because in many cases, there may be a case against the home inspector but home inspector contracts are very limited. They have very short period of time to notify the home inspector about a potential claim. Sometimes they’re limited in the amount of damages you can get from them. Also, in any kind of case where a buyer has been suffered from misrepresentation by the seller, we can sometimes name the real estate agency or the real estate agent who may or may not know of the potential misrepresentation and obviously, we would name the homeowner if we can establish that they did, in fact, misrepresent something which induced you to buy a property. You should know a property that was somehow damaged or marginalized.

This informational blog post was brought to you by Mark A. Fay, an experienced Rhode Island Real Estate Lawyer.

Leave a Reply